Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm so mad at ivfmeds

So,  I discovered this site, ivfmeds(dot)com when we planned for our 2nd ivf and was thrilled to see that the prices of the meds were a lot lesser than walgreens or freedom pharmacy.I ordered my bravelle and menopur from them. The meds were suppose to have reached me on 3/17 and have not yet reached me. I have had to place last minute order for my meds from walgreens and this has cost me a fortune. I even had to pay extra for overnight shipment. Initially i ordered meds for just 3 days from walgreens and that cost me close to $1000. Looks like my shipment from ivfmeds has gotten lost and i can't have hope of it reaching me anytime soon, so i'm going to have to order my other meds as well from walgreen. Plan to wait till Monday noon and then make the decision.

I have been calling ivfmeds as the link they provide for tracking has displayed the msg "ur order is being prepared for shipment" since the day they told me it has been dispatched i.e 3/5. The customer support person was insensitive enough to tell me he has no better option than asking me to either cancel this cycle, as even if they resent my meds by speed post..they could do it only on monday and it would be arnd 3/26 by when it will reach me. I am so mad at them! It will almost be time for my ER oin 3/26..what should i do with these meds then?  He thinks he is being very kind to me by telling me that i can return their meds if it arrives and they will then refund my money to me.

I am so upset and have been so stressed. Really think its a waste of energy on such a thing at such a time. I donno how to get my money back from them. We hadn't budgeted for these kinda expenses and you all u'stand how expensive ivf can get when we pay out of pocket for everything. I realllie hope that all this is worth it and this cycle is a success. I want beautiful twins!

on another note i've started stimming. Shots are goin better this time compared to the 1st cycle...they are not that painful! touchwood...hope the next few weeks fly by !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts...