Thursday, March 3, 2011

Schedule!!!

Woooow! So finally I got the schedule for my 2nd ivf. I’ve been on BCP since 2/6 and earlier this week Nicole called me with my schedule

3/14 : Last BPC
3/16 : 10 units of lupron in the am and pm
3/16: Baseline Visit
3/18 : 2 vials of bravelle and menopur
3/23 : 1st U/S
3/25 :  2nd U/S
ER : weekend of 3/28

This time around I have been strangely uninvolved and calm. Not getting anxious and impatient like the last time. I am not loggin into the forum much and I guess one of the reasons for that is that I’ve been super super busy at work. Been wanting to write on my blogs though, and I hvn’t found the time. Today I am at home as I’m down with fever and so , seizing the opportunity to update my blog.

Hmm..also, we ordered meds thru’ ivfmeds and we are saving over 1000 bucks! How nice is that. Wonder why our nurse didn’t tell us about this option during the 1st cycle.

28th is DH’s b’day…I have fingers and toes crossed for it to be a special one..memorable…it will be for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts...