Tuesday, December 7, 2010

To My Unborn Child

5/20/10

Hmm I’m sure your thinking how crazy your ma must have been (and continues to be?) to write a note to a child that wasn’t even conceived yet, forget being born.

Well I hope that one day you get to read this letter and I’m able to laugh at everything that I cry about today and shake my head in disbelief that I thot this agony wasn’t something that I or your dad could live thru’.

So what’s all the fuss about? You wonder.  Well dear your taking forever to come. I don’t even know if you will come at this point and that is breaking my heart.

I want to let you know that Pa n I love you. Yes, the unborn you. We have craved for you and want you so badly that whoever you are and whatever you do, I’m sure we will love you. We may disagree and fight over certain choices you make in life, but all that is ‘coz we love you and want the best for you.

So darling, why are you taking forever to come to us? Is it ‘coz you don’t yet think that we will make good parents? Is it ‘coz you don’t think you’ll feel secure in my womb? Actually mabbe I know why…its coz I am so particular that I want a girl? Correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts...